Select the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words. An antonym is a word that is the opposite meaning of another. It comes from the Greek words ‘anti’ for opposite and ‘onym’ for name.
- There will be 10 multiple choice questions in each test.
- Answer of the questions will change randomly each time you start the test.
- Practice each quiz test at least 3 times if you want to secure High Marks.
- At the End of the Test you can see your Test score and Rating.
- All quizzes are linked with each other. in quiz result section, new quiz link is given
- If any answer looks wrong to you in Quizzes. simply click on question and comment below that question. so that we can update the answer in the quiz section.
3 Comments to “Antonyms Quiz”
Good work .send me mcqs of physical education teacher
Nice work please send me the mcqs related to veterinary office or research Officer livestock
Antonym of NEBULOUS is _____________?
kindly is question main doubt hay dakh lain ap maray khayal say wrong hay yah