Select the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words. An antonym is a word that is the opposite meaning of another. It comes from the Greek words ‘anti’ for opposite and ‘onym’ for name.
- There will be 10 multiple choice questions in each test.
- Answer of the questions will change randomly each time you start the test.
- Practice each quiz test at least 3 times if you want to secure High Marks.
- At the End of the Test you can see your Test score and Rating.
- All quizzes are linked with each other. in quiz result section, new quiz link is given
- If any answer looks wrong to you in Quizzes. simply click on question and comment below that question. so that we can update the answer in the quiz section.